October 23, 2013

I'm not hugely into politics. I actually do my best to stay out of any political conversation. However, this article featuring a giant purple middle finger aimed towards Czech President Milos Zeman caught my eye. The artist, David Cerny, said the purple finger was "a middle-fingered salute at the fucking Communist shits in Castle." Some of you may find that statement inappropriate, but I find it hilarious and accurate. Think about how much your government is hated and how much the recent shut down affected everyone. Let's picture what the White House lawn would look like with a giant purple middle finger proudly displayed there. How would you feel about that?


David Cerny's giant purple middle finger sculpture
on Vltava River in front of Prague's castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment