November 28, 2013

Day 28: And the Challenge Ends

I have to say that I’m a little thankful that this challenge has come to an end! It’s been difficult writing every day for 28 days, but I hope the folks who have read these posts about art and artists have learned at least a little something. With that said, in this last post of the Thankful Challenge, I will leave you with some (more) of my favorite pieces throughout the art world. Please feel free to share any of your favorites as well!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and don’t get too crazy tomorrow morning!

Brooklyn Bridge

Chambord Castle

Westminster Abbey

Snapshot, Paris, Alfred Stieglitz, 1911

Untitled Film Still #54, Cindy Sherman, 1980

Altered Image #2, Deborah Kass, 1994-5

A Cotton Office in New Orleans, Edgar Degas, 1873

The Third of May 1808, Francisco Goya, 1814

The Tea, Mary Cassatt, 1880

Pieta, Michelangelo, 1498-99

No comments:

Post a Comment