November 6, 2013

Day 6: Music

Since I talked about books yesterday, how about music today? Is there really anyone who hates music? I am thankful for music because it can change your mood instantly. I can be in the worst mood and a song will make me feel better. If I’m feeling down, there’s an upbeat song for that. If I’m feeling angry, there’s a hard rock/metal song for that. Happy? Well, there are all kinds of songs for that. What amazes me is that artists keep coming up with new songs. I think it would be hard to write a song without having another song stuck in your head. But they do it and it’s amazing. Work days, car rides, cleaning house…all become better when you put on a good record or just shuffle your iPod. So to those artists, songwriters, and performers, I am thankful for you all for making life bearable and even more interesting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment